DIY 18" Multi-Gun Competition FAXON & ELFTMANN AR15 Rifle Project Kit 6F With 15" Tac-Hunter Free Float Rail
Ground Zero Precision has teamed up with FAXON Firearms and Elftmann Triggers to bring you this incredible Multi-Gun Competition Rifle Kit. FAXON Machining has a well earned reputation for bringing the absolute finest quality machined and finished parts and components to market and they have really hit the ball out of the park with their new GUNNER line of precision and competition AR15 barrels. Their reputation for unsurpassed quality made them the obvious choice for our new line of precision and competition AR15 kits.
And it's not only us who think so. Faxon Machining, with extensive certifications and world class performances has earned its way to working with world class customers. This has resulted in providing parts used on the ocean floor, for the oil industry, in theaters of combat protecting our warfighters, in the cars you drive, in the aircraft you fly in, on the Space Station, on Mars and now in the Build It Yourself AR15 kits from Ground Zero Precision!
Designed for light weight reliability and able to withstand the extremes of Multi-Gun competition, the Ground Zero Precision, FAXON & Elftmann Competition Rifle Project kits are ready to win.
Just add your preferred lower receiver, stock and magazine and you're ready to roll.
This build kit includes all of the following high-quality parts:
- FAXON Firearms 18" GUNNER 5.56 NATO QPQ Competition / Match Barrel (Read More)
- Ground Zero Precision 15" Tac-Hunter Free-Float Hand Guard & Mounting System
- Elftmann ELF 3-GUN Fully Adjustable Drop In Competition Trigger (Read More)
- Ground Zero Precision Dead Bolt +P Premium Full-Mass Bolt Carrier Group - Slick Black Phosphate, Chrome Lined, Magnetic Particle Inspected, High Pressure Tested
- Ground Zero Precision 7075 T-6 Aluminum Stripped Upper Receiver
- FAXON Firearms .625 Ultra Low-Profile Gas Block
- Seamless Rifle-Length Gas Tube with Roll Pin
- A2 "Birdcage" 1/2-28 Flash Hider with Crush Washer
- Mil-Spec 7075 T-6 Aluminum Charging Handle
- Mil-Spec Dust Cover Door Assembly with Pin, C-Clip and Spring
- Mil-Spec Target Forward Assist with Spring and Roll Pin
- Complete Mil-Spec (Enhanced) Lower Parts Kit
- Mil-Spec (Enhanced) 7075 T-7 6-Position Buffer Tube (Carbine)
- "Slick-Kote" Carbine Buffer Spring
- Standard Carbine Buffer
- Mil-Spec Castle Nut
- Mil-Spec End Plate
Recommended tools for assembly (not included):
- Armorer's Wrench
- Small Rubber Mallet
- Roll Pin Punch Set
- Upper Receiver Vise Block
- Lower Receiver Vise Block
- Needle Nosed Pliers