DIY 7.5" 300 Blackout AR-15 Upper Receiver Kit without Handguard (75P3-X)
Building your own 7.5" 300 Blackout AR-15 upper receiver is a snap when you have all of the right parts. It's even easier when someone has already done the legwork to source all of the components, made sure they are of the highest quality and fit and then put them all into a nice little package for you and it's a complete no-brainer when they do all of that and then offer it to you at a price you cannot beat if you tried putting it all together yourself.
Well that's exactly what we have done and you're going to like it!
Just add your own free-float handguard and you're ready to go!
This build kit includes all of the following high-quality parts:
- 7.5" Parkerized 300 Blackout Chambered AR-15 Pistol Barrel - 1:7 Twist, 4150 Steel, Heat Treated to 75-82 HRC Hardness, Magnetic Particle Inspected and Air Gauged for Assured Quality
- Ground Zero Precision Dead Bolt +P Gen II Premium Full-Mass Bolt Carrier Group - Black Phosphate Finish, Chrome Lined, Magnetic Particle Inspected, High Pressure Tested
- Ground Zero Precision 7075 T-6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum Stripped Upper Receiver, Hard Coat Anodized (Black) to MIL-A-8625
- Ground Zero Precision Mod 1 .750 Stainless Steel Micro Gas Block - Parkerized Black Finish
- Seamless Stainless Pistol Length Gas Tube with Roll Pin
- A2 "Birdcage" 5/8 x 24 Flash Hider with Crush Washer - Salt Bath QPQ / Nitride (Black) Finish
- Premium Mil-Spec Charging Handle - 7075 T-6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum, Hard Coat Anodized (Black) to MIL-A-8625
- Mil-Spec Dust Cover Door Assembly with Pin, C-Clip and Spring
- Mil-Spec Target Forward Assist with Spring and Roll Pin
Recommended tools for assembly (not included):
PREVIOUS SKU(s): DIY-300-75PARK-CONT-KIT1B