Guntec USA GII Micro Reverse Thread Slip-Over SOCOM Fake Suppressor - 1/2 X 28 - CLOSEOUT
BLEMISHED, CLEARANCE AND CLOSEOUT ITEMS!!! SALE PRICE VALID UNTIL SOLD OUT!!! NO DISCOUNT CODES ACCEPTED ON BLEMISHED, CLEARANCE OR CLOSEOUT ITEMS. ORDERS PLACED WITH DISCOUNT CODES APPLIED WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED.
This item is sold on an as-is basis and no returns will be accepted.
This U.S. manufactured fake suppressor is precision CNC machined from T6 Aluminum and features authentic looking laser engraved military style markings. Great as a clone, a temporary space holder while you wait for your real can to come in or just to give your rifle a badass SOCOM look. Designed to fit most AR-15 .223 / 5.56 or .22 caliber barrels. This real looking dummy suppressor is built from a solid billet of aluminum, cannot be taken apart and cannot be made into a real firearm suppressor per BATFE rules and is completely legal for use in most states*.
- T6 Aluminum Body
- Steel Thread Adapter
- 1/2 X 28 Thread
- User Screws Adapter Over Barrel Threads, Slides Shroud over Barrel, Then Locks Sets Screws Through Shroud Into The Steel Adapter
- Two Different Settings For Adapter, User Can Mount It Flush With Barrel, Or Add Length From End Of Barrel
- Functions As A Barrel Shroud
- Laser Engraved With Military Style Markings
- Gen 2 Micro - SOCOM
- .223 / 5.56 Cal
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.