GEN 2 MICRO REVERSE THREAD SLIP OVER SOCOM STYLE AR-15 FAKE SUPPRESSOR - 1/2 X 28
This U.S. manufactured fake suppressor is precision CNC machined from T6 Aluminum and features authentic looking laser engraved military style markings. Great as a clone, a temporary space holder while you wait for your real can to come in or just to give your rifle a badass SOCOM look. Designed to fit most AR-15 .223 / 5.56 or .22 caliber barrels. This real looking dummy suppressor is built from a solid billet of aluminum, cannot be taken apart and cannot be made into a real firearm suppressor per BATFE rules and is completely legal for use in most states*.
- T6 Aluminum Body
- Steel Thread Adapter
- 1/2 X 28 Thread
- User Screws Adapter Over Barrel Threads, Slides Shroud over Barrel, Then Locks Sets Screws Through Shroud Into The Steel Adapter
- Two Different Settings For Adapter, User Can Mount It Flush With Barrel, Or Add Length From End Of Barrel
- Functions As A Barrel Shroud
- Laser Engraved With Military Style Markings
- Gen 2 Micro - SOCOM
- .223 / 5.56 Cal
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.