Hogue 15° Vertical AR15 / M16 Grip Without Finger Groove - FDE
Give your AR-15/M15 a classic 1911 feel with Hogue's new 15 degree AR grip! Structurally crafted to be one of the most light weight grips of its type, and ergonomically engineered to be the most comfortable fit, the Hogue AR-15/M16 15 Degree Vertical Grip is a great choice for any tactical rifle aficionado.
Compared to the standard 30 degree angle grips for AR-15/M16, the 15 Degree Vertical Grip allows for a comfortable and more natural hand position when shooting.
The stacking formation, often used by the military in close quarter combat, requires the rifle to be square with the chest and for the elbows to be tight to the body, forcing the hand into a sharper angle. The Hogue vertical grip naturally meets the hand exactly in the proper position, making grip comfort effortless for the shooter.
The grip also fits into one of the lightest weight classes on the market, weighing in at a mere 1.6 ounces. It was strategically designed with a hollow center for maximum weight efficiency and is composed of the highest quality G10 material available.
- Lightest AR pistol grip available. Weighs a mere 1.6 ounces.
- Hollow interior for light weight efficiency
- Molded from durable polymer providing years of dependable service
- COBBLESTONE texture offers an efficient non-slip, non-irritating stippling pattern.
- 15° angle provides an effortless positioned grip advantage in close quarter situations that require the rifle to be square with the chest and for elbows to be tight to the body, forcing the hand into a sharper angle.
- Recessed dish surface behind the trigger heightens comfort and creates a smooth transition for the finger to the trigger.