Juggernaut Tactical JT-15 Billet 80% AR-15 Lower Receiver - BLEMISHED
INVENTORY REDUCTION SALE - PRICES GOOD UNTIL SOLD OUT - NO DISCOUNT CODES ACCEPTED
REGULAR PRICE: $95.99
NO RETURNS ON 80% LOWERS OR JIGS. ALL SALES ON THESE ITEMS ARE FINAL
The popular JT-15 Lower Receiver by our friends at Juggernaut Tactical is now available in 80% completed form. The JT-15 is precision CNC-machined from solid aerospace billet aluminum and is a top-tier billet AR-15 lower receiver that is absolutely perfect for any top-tier AR-15 build.
Details & Specifications:
- T6 Heat-Treated 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized - Black
- Completed weight: 8 ounces
- Integral winter trigger-guard for added strength
- Flared magwell to improve mag changes.
- Broached magwell
- Threaded bolt catch
- Upper tensioning screw
- Bolt catch assembly screw
- No roll pins need for assembly
- Ambi Bolt Release/hardware
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Threaded rear takedown pin
- Semi safe engraved on both sides
Because 80% Lowers are not considered firearms by ATF, we can ship them right to your front door with no FFL required... but finished rifles must meet all applicable laws and you must be able to legally own a firearm. Compliance with all laws is YOUR responsibility.
MADE BY AMERICANS IN THE U. S. A.
This receiver is machined to 80 percent and still requires machining to be completed.
In short the machining operations to be completed by you on our 80% lower receivers are:
- Machine out the fire control group recess
- Drill the hole for the trigger pin
- Drill the hole for the hammer pin
- Machine or drill out the trigger slot
- Drill the hole for the safety selector
Is it legal?
YES! This Juggernaut Tactical JT-15 80% AR-15 billet lower receiver is manufactured well within the defined parameters of a "receiver blank" as defined by the BATFE and therefore has not yet reached a stage of manufacture that meets the definition of firearm frame or receiver found in the Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA).
We cannot accept returns on these 80% after ANY milling or drilling work has been performed OR after they have been installed into a milling jig for ANY reason. Please be sure you are up to the task of completing your lower receiver BEFORE you place your order.