KAK Shockwave Blade AR .308 Pistol Stabilizer KIT - FDE
Shockwave is proud to introduce the patent-pending Blade pistol stabilizer. Made from high-strength glass-reinforced polymer, the Blade is manufactured to exacting tolerances and fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 or AR .308 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter). No special receiver extension needed. No half-hour installation process. Just slip it on and tighten the large set screw for a rock-solid installation.
This veteran-designed and U.S.A.-manufactured shooting aid improves your marksmanship by providing additional support of your pistol while you still hold and operate it with one hand. The Blade incorporates a vertical “fin,” which you stabilize against the inside of your forearm when in the firing position. Or, you can stabilize the Blade against your cheek for a perfect, steady sight picture.
- KAK Shockwave Blade AR .308 Pistol Stabilizer Brace - FDE
- 7075 T-6 Aluminum AR .308 Pistol Buffer Tube - Not KAK branded
- 3.8 oz AR .308 Carbine Buffer
- Mil-Spec Steel Castle Nut - Black Phosphate Finish
- Mil-Spec Steel End Plate - Black Phosphate Finish
- Slick-Kote AR .308 Carbine Buffer Spring
– Fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 & AR .308 pistol buffer tubes (up to 1.25″ in diameter)—AR pattern, Glock, CZ Scorpion Evo 3, HK9X pattern, etc.
– Available in black and flat dark earth (this listing is for FDE) - Pistol tubes are NOT KAK branded
– Quick and easy to install
– Provides additional support during firing
– Blade Stabilizer Weighs a scant 5.0 ounces
– ATF approved for pistol use
– Veteran designed, engineered, marketed, and sold
– Made in U.S.A.