Labor Day 2018 Stainless 5.56 NATO AR-15 A2 Rifle
LABOR DAY SALE - PRICES GOOD UNTIL SOLD OUT - NO DISCOUNT CODES ACCEPTED
This AR-15 A2 rifle is the perfect upgrade or replacement for anyone wanting an enhanced performance 5.56 NATO rifle with classic A2 styling.
Complete and ready to go!
Includes one USGI 30 round magazine when shipped to states that allow them.
Includes all of the following (Assembled):
- LOWER RECEIVER: Aero Precision Assembled X15 AR-15 Lower Receiver, 7075-T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum, Hard Coat Anodized (Black) to MIL-A-8625, Mil-Spec Lower Parts, M4 Patrol Stock
- UPPER RECEIVER: Aero Precision Assembled AR-15 Upper Receiver, 7075-T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum, Hard Coat Anodized (Black) to MIL-A-8625
- BARREL: Black Dirt Rifleworks 16" Gov Profile 5.56 NATO Barrel - 416R Stainless Steel, Heat Treated to 28 -32 RC Hardness, Natural Stainless Finish, Magnetic Particle Inspected, High Pressure Tested - Carbine-Length Gas, 1:8 Twist, 5.56 NATO Chambered
- BCG: Ground Zero Precision Dead Bolt +P Premium Full-Mass Bolt Carrier Group - Carrier: 8620 Steel, Black Phosphate finish, Chrome Lined, Magnetic Particle Inspected, High Pressure Tested - No Logo, Bolt: 158 Carpenter Steel, Magnetic Particle Inspected, High Pressure Tested, Black Phosphate Finish, Gas Key: 4041 Steel, Grade 8 Fasteners, Staked to Mil-Spec
- CHARGING HANDLE: Ground Zero Precision Premium Mil-Spec Charging Handle with Extended Latch - Aerospace Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum, Hard Coat Anodized (Black) to MIL-A-8625
- GAS SYSTEM: Ground Zero Precision Railed (Top & Bottom) Gas Block, 7075-T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum, Hard Coat Anodized (Black) to MIL-A-8625, Seamless Stainless Carbine-Length Gas Tube
- HANDGUARD: Mil-Spec A2 (Black)
- MUZZLE DEVICE: A2 "Birdcage", Black Salt Bath QPQ Nitride Finish
- SIGHTS: Ground Zero Precision Polymer Pop-Up Front & Rear BUIS
FFL Instructions, Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on cancellations on limited qty sale items and all firearms returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.