Liberty Suppressors Triumph 5.56 NATO Silencer
Triumph: noun | triumph | \ˈtrī-əm(p)f\ 1. A significant success or noteworthy achievement; instance or occasion of victory. 2. The result of Liberty Suppressor’s R&D of a lightweight yet durable 5.56 NATO suppressor. With features like Square Bore Technology, titanium tube and core, and an Inconel blast baffle, the Triumph is truly in a class by itself. Tipping the scales at a mere 14 oz, this suppressor can still handle the harshest of uses like full auto applications. The Triumph uses a direct thread mount to increase accuracy and consistency, and still offers an astounding 34 db sound reduction. With all theses features coupled with outstanding performance, the Triumph stands up to it’s name, and more.
This suppressor is rated for 556 NATO on barrels as short as 10.5″ in full auto applications and is rated for semi-auto applications down to 7.5″ barrel lengths.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Length: 7”
- Diameter: 1.5”
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Core / Inconel Blast Baffle – Titanium
- Tube – Titanium
- Tube Retaining Ring – Alloy steel
- Finish: Type C High Temp Cerakote™ In Graphite Black
- Mounting via: Direct Thread 1/2x28 TPI
- Metered Sound Reduction:
- Approx. dB Overall: 132.6 dB (including First Round Pop)
- Approx dB Reduction: 33 dB
- Full Auto Rated: 10.5" and longer barrels
- Semi Auto Rated: 7.5" and longer barrels