LIMITED EDITION - RISE Armament "Patriot" Drop-In AR Trigger, Challenge Coin, Aero X15 Lower & AR-15 LPK - Benefiting Folds of Honor Foundation
RISE Armament and Ground Zero Precision is partnering with Folds of Honor and 13 Guns for 2018 with this limited edition high performance drop-in AR trigger and challenge coin set to support them in their cause of providing educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service members. Every trigger sold generates a $13.00 donation back to Folds of Honor to help them in this cause.
- Special Limited Edition Folds of Honor High Performance Trigger by RISE Armament
- Special Limited Edition Challenge Coin
- 3.5-lb. pull weight
- Unit weight: 2.3 oz.
- Quick reset for faster response time between shots
- Lightened trigger pull with super-crisp release to improve accuracy and increase target acquisition
- Combines straight trigger functionality and comfort with curved control
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Stainless anti-rotation pins included
- Perfectly fits most 308 and .223 AR style platforms (Not recommended for Sig MPX)
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in Broken Bow Oklahoma according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- Quality-assured with high-tech inspection equipment that can measure up to five decimal places—two beyond the standard and far more precise than the human eye can detect
- Precision CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Trigger, Hammer & Disconnector all finished in Fail Zero EXO Nickle Boron for an ultra-smooth feel, release & reset.
- Contained in RISE Armament’s light-weight aerospace grade aluminum housing with a beautiful limited edition Folds of Honor anodized and acrylic finish
- The set screws in the housing should be used with any trigger pins
- Note: The set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
Aero Precision X15 Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver:
Aero Precision's Gen 2 X15 stripped AR-15 lower receiver is the perfect base for your custom AR-15 build. Machined to mil-spec dimensions, these lowers work with standard AR-15 components and ensure the highest quality with a correct component interface.
Gen 2 Improvements
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR-15 upper receiver.
- Increased Magwell Flare - Allows for easier insertion of magazines and provides a sleeker look.
- Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver, Gen 2
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
AR-15 LOWER PARTS KIT:
- Flat Mil-Spec Trigger Guard
- Steel Trigger Guard Roll Pin/Coil
- Steel Takedown Pin - Nitride Finish
- Steel Pivot Pin - Nitride Finish
- Takedown/Pivot Pin Detent X2
- Takedown/Pivot Pin Detent Spring X2
- Steel Selector/Safety Switch - Nitride Finish
- Selector/Safety Detent
- Selector/Safety Detent Spring
- Buffer Retaining Detent - Nitride Finish
- Buffer Retaining Detent Spring
- Steel Bolt Release - Nitride Finish
- Steel Bolt Release Plunger - Nitride Finish
- Bolt Release Plunger Spring
- Steel Bolt Release Roll Pin/Coil
- Steel Magazine Catch - Nitride Finish
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Steel Magazine Release Button - Nitride Finish
FFL Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.