DISCONTINUED LR308 (DPMS Pattern) Lower Receiver Parts Kit with Velocity Trigger
DISCONTINUED SKU: THIS SKU WAS PERMANENTLY DISCONTINUED ON 6/30/2016 WHEN THE NEW NAMING STRUCTURE WAS IMPLEMENTED. THE NEW SKU FOR THIS KIT IS: N/A
This lower receiver parts kit comes with everything you need to build a complete (DPMS LR308 Pattern) .308 lower receiver. All parts are made in the U.S.A. to meet or exceed standard military specifications. Kit includes a premium 3 lb drop-in trigger by Velocity Triggers.
This kit includes all of the following:
- 3 lb Velocity Drop-in Trigger
- .308 Pivot Pin - Black Nitride Finish
- Pivot Pin Detent
- Pivot Pin Spring
- .308 Takedown Pin - Black Nitride Finish
- Takedown Pin Detent
- Takedown Pin Spring
- Magazine Catch
- Magazine Catch Button - Black Nitride Finish
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Safety - Selector Switch - Black Nitride Finish
- Selector Switch Detent
- Selector Detent Spring
- Buffer Retaining Detent
- Buffer Retaining Detent Spring
- A2 Style Pistol Grip with Checkering, Deeply Grooved Back Strap and Finger Ledge
- Pistol Grip Screw
- Pistol Grip Lock Washer
- Standard Trigger Guard
- Trigger Guard Roll Pin
- .308 Specific Heavy Duty Bolt Catch - Black Nitride Finish
- Bolt Catch Buffer - Black Nitride Finish
- Bolt Catch Spring
- Bolt Catch Screw - Stainless Steel
Why the Velocity Trigger Upgrade?
Stated simply, the Velocity Trigger makes your AR feel like a true bolt-action sniper rifle. The trigger group comes as a single pre-assembled unit designed to install quickly and easily into any AR lower receiver with no Gunsmithing required. Velocity Triggers are precision engineered to give to you the highest in quality and deliver every shot as if your life depended on it.
- Every single Velocity Trigger is 100% Made in America
- EDM wire technology and All Tool Steel are used to precision manufacture the trigger, hammer and disconnect
- They are heat-treated to give you an exceptional lifetime of service
- The Hammer and Disconnect are treated with NP3 by Robar to give you the super smooth feel you expect from a high quality trigger.
- The trigger is black oxide then hand polished to create the smoothness you desire from an exceptional trigger
- The housing for the trigger assembly is machined from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum and hard coat anodized.
About Velocity Triggers:
Velocity Triggers is based in Phoenix, AZ. Tom Vehr, owner and operator, has over 30 years of experience designing, manufacturing, and assembling triggers.
Tom spent 14 years at Timney Triggers running all aspects of production including design, set-up, tooling, testing, and scheduling.
In 1995 Knight Rifles hired Tom to direct their trigger manufacturing. Over the course of 13 years at Knight Rifles, Tom produced close to 500,000 trigger assemblies as well as other parts.
In 2008 Tom started Vehr Manufacturing, parent company to Velocity Triggers. Vehr Manufacturing continues to produce triggers for Knight Rifles along with doing other job shop work.