LUTH-AR MBA-3 Fully Adjustable Carbine AR Stock - Black
This stock pairs perfectly with carbine AR rifles and allows shooters to have full adjustability. Not only is it the lightest and most affordable fully adjustable stock on the market, but it includes many stand-out features that are completely absent in all other stocks.
Proudly made in the U.S.AFeatures
The MBA-3 includes the following features:
- Buttstock assembly easily mounts to your carbine AR
- Fits all .223 and most .308 AR style rifles
- Easy to Replace and quick to install
- It adds up to 1-inch of height on the cheek rest, and an additional 1-1/16 inch length of pull
- Made of super strong glass-filled nylon, the Luth-AR MBA-3 weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 18 ounces.
- Includes a Picatinny Rail on the bottom rear of the Stock Body to attach your choice of many accessories.
- Designed a flat bottom index set screw (10-24) to eliminate that constant rattle of carbine collapsible buttstock. This also allows you to secure the stock in your favorite position.
- 3-axis adjustable butt plate assembly (keep in mind this butt plate assembly is interchangeable with the original MBA-1 Buttstock) will have the following movement:
- Horizontal for linear adjustment (i.e. length of pull)
- Vertical for a perfect butt plate fit into the curvature of the shoulder.
- Lateral adjustment for a ½ inch left or right cast.
- Adapts To Existing Commercial and Mil-Spec Buffer Tubes
After Market Commercial Buffer Tubes that exceed the standard 1.1172″ may not fitSpecifications
- Length of Pull (LOP) – Extended: 15 5/8″
- Length of Pull (LOP) – Collapsed: 11 11/16″
- Overall Length Extended: 8 3/4″
- Overall Length Collapsed: 7 11/16″
- Weight: 18.5 ounces
*Length of Pull Specs depend on Buffer Tube Hole Location/Position and 5 or 6 hole pattern.
Does not include the following, but can these can be purchased separately on our website:
- Sling Swivels
- Carbine Buffer tube
- Carbine Buffer
- Carbine Buffer Spring
- End / Latch Plate
- Castle Nut / Lock Ring
Installation Notes: When tightening the anti-rattle set screw, be careful not to over tighten as it may cause the threaded insert to separate from the plastic stock body.
Installation Notes: When tightening the anti rattle set screw, be careful not to over tighten as it may cause the threaded insert to separate from the plastic stock body.