LUTH-AR MBA-4 Adjustable Carbine AR-15 Stock w/ Cheek Rest Kit - Black
MBA-4 + Cheek Piece is the newest revolutionary designed stock from Luth-AR! This stock is to be paired with Carbine AR rifles to allow shooters to have comfortable and simple adjustability in a light weight package. Not only is it the lightest and most affordable on the market, but it includes several stand-out features. This stock is designed to work with both carbine Commercial and Mil-Spec tubes/assemblies on both the AR-15 and AR-10/.308 platforms as well as any other rifle platform designed to accept a mil-spec or commercial adjustable stock.
Proudly made in the U.S.A
The MBA-4 with Cheek Rest includes the following features:
- Buttstock assembly easily mounts to your carbine AR
- Fits all .223 and most .308 AR style rifles
- Easy to Replace and quick to install
- It adds up to 1-inch of height on the cheek rest, and an additional 1-1/16 inch length of pull
- Made of super strong glass-filled nylon, the Luth-AR MBA-4 weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 9.6 ounces.
- Includes a Picatinny Rail on the bottom rear of the Stock Body to attach your choice of many accessories.
- Designed a flat bottom index set screw (10-24) to eliminate that constant rattle of carbine collapsible buttstock. This also allows you to secure the stock in your favorite position.
- Adapts To Existing Commercial and Mil-Spec Buffer Tubes
- Length of Pull (LOP) – Extended: 14.75″
- Length of Pull (LOP) – Collapsed: 11 11/16″
- Overall Length Extended: 8 3/4″
- Overall Length Collapsed: 7 11/16″
- Weight (Stock): 9.6 ounces
*Length of Pull Specs depend on Buffer Tube Hole Location/Position and 5 or 6 hole pattern.
This Stock Kit Includes:
- LUTH-AR MBA-4 Adjustable AR Carbine Stock with Cheek Rest - Black
- Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer tube
- Carbine Buffer - 3 oz
- Carbine Buffer Spring
- Mil-Spec Latch Plate (End Plate)
- Mil-Spec Lock Ring (Castle Nut)
This listing does not include the following, but we have all of these accessories available for purchase on our website separately:
Installation Notes: When tightening the anti rattle set screw, be careful not to over tighten as it may cause the threaded insert to separate from the plastic stock body.
PREVIOUS SKU(S): LUTH-MBA-4-CHP-BLK-KIT