LUTH-AR MBA-4 "Skullaton" Adjustable Carbine AR Stock - Black
The MBA-4 "Skullaton" adjustable AR carbine stock by LUTH-AR is an easy to install, light-weight, highly-ergonomic and fully upgradable replacement for your existing carbine stock! Featuring a sleek 21st century look, high-strength glass filled nylon construction, and easy installation, this lightweight stock is an ideal upgrade for your existing rifle or new build! The MBA-4 is completely modular and can be easily upgraded to the same functionality, utility, look and feel of the MBA-3 with the addition of the optional adjustable cheek riser and butt plate making the MBA family of stocks the simplest, most user upgradable and most adjustable AR rifle stock on the market today!
The LUTH-AR MBA-4 is the entry version of their fully equipped MBA-3.
- Fits all .223 and most .308 AR carbine style rifles
- Strong and lightweight, 8.75 ounces
- Easy to Replace and quick to install
- Adapts To Existing Commercial and Mil-Spec Buffer Tubes
- Super Strong Glass Filled Nylon
- Easy to add cheek plate or buttplate (adjustable Luth-AR accessories)
- Proudly made in the U. S. A.
After Market Commercial Buffer Tubes that exceed the standard 1.1172″ may not fit
- Picatinny Rail
- 3-Axis Adjustable Buttplate
- Adjusts to 14.75″ Length-Of-Pull
- Revolutionary Anti-Rattle Set Screw
- Length of Pull (LOP) – Extended: 14.75″
- Length of Pull (LOP) – Collapsed: 11 5/8″
- Overall Length Extended: 7 1/2″
- Weight: 9.5 ounces
*Length of Pull Specs depend on Buffer Tube Hole Location/Position and 5 or 6 hole pattern.
This listing does not include the following, but we have all of these accessories available for purchase on our website separately:
- Sling Swivels
- Carbine Buffer tube
- Carbine Buffer
- Carbine Buffer Spring
- Latch Plate (End Plate)
- Lock Ring (Castle Nut)
Installation Notes: When tightening the anti rattle set screw, be careful not to over tighten as it may cause the threaded insert to separate from the plastic stock body.