Magpul MOE Mil-Spec Carbine AR .308 Stock Kit - Black
The MOE Stock – Mil-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR-15 / M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
- Magpul MOE Mil-Spec Carbine AR Stock - Black
- Correct Length AR .308 7075 T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum Carbine Buffer Tube - Mil-Spec Diameter - Hard Coat Anodized Black
- AR .308 Carbine Buffer
- AR .308 "Slick-Kote" Carbine Buffer Spring
- Mil-Spec Castle Nut - Black Phosphate Finish
- Mil-Spec End Plate - Black Phosphate Finish
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (included) from manufacturers such as Ground Zero Precision, Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others built to mil-spec dimensions.
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs