Next Level Armament Billet Fifteen AR-15 Builder's Set with 15" GZP Ultra-Light M-Lok Handguard - FDE
Next Level Armament Billet Fifteen Builder's Set with 15" GZP Ultra-Light M-Lok Handguard - FDE
Next Level Armament's new ultra light weight AR-15 billet receiver set. The NLX15 billet receiver weighs just 15 ounces! That’s just under a pound for both upper and lower combined. This builder set is custom cerakoted in Magpul Flat Dark Earth (Upper, Lower & Handguard)
Next Level Armament designed this receiver set to be as light weight as possible without sacrificing strength by removing material in places that will not effect the integrity of the receiver and without any skeletonized areas aside from the shell deflector. The forward assist has also been moved further forward to allowing left handed shooters more clearance when using ambi charging handles such as the NLX Ambi.
Set includes the Ground Zero Precision 15" Tac-Hunter Gen II Ultra-Slim M-Lok Free-Float Handguard
This second generation Tac-Hunter LW15 free float handguard for the AR-15 features the M-Lok accessory mount system is a re-imagination of what a free float handguard should be. We wanted it to be tough enough for even the most extreme duty use while remaining light weight and sexy. We wanted it to be durable, slim and snag free so we departed from the traditional continuous top rail design we've used in all of our previous handguards in favor of a split rail design with M-Lok accessory attachment points in between giving the shooter a modular light weight design with M-Lok attachment points at the 12, 3, 6 & 9 o'clock positions. The extruded aerospace grade 6061-T6 aluminum alloy is precision machined to exact design tolerances hard coat anodized to U.S. military specifications (Type III Class II) for durability in even the most extreme environments and scenarios.
- Single piece split top rail design featuring M-Lok accessory mount system
- Includes 2 user position-able M-Lok rails
- Slim profile 5140 steel barrel nut
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Includes timing shims for easy installation and alignment
- Slim profile design accommodates most low profile gas blocks
- Length: 15"
- Inner Horizontal Diam.: 1.38"
- Inner Vertical Diam.: 1.66"
- Net Weight (Including Barrel Nut & Hardware): 16.3 oz
- Material: Extruded aerospace grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Type III Class II Anodize Black
- Designed to be used with direct impingement gas systems. NOT compatible with piston systems.
FFL Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- AT CHECKOUT Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.