Next Level Armament NLX308 Stripped Billet AR .308 Lower Receiver
Hunting Season 2017 Sale: 15% off with FREE SHIPPING!
Beginning in a nationally respected medical/defense/optics manufacturing facility, the Next Level Armament team of engineers saw a void they knew they could fill in the modern sporting rifle marketplace. What they saw was people buying low end firearms at high prices and then putting thousands of dollars into them to get the performance they desired. After being approached by several friends, customers and even employees time after time seeking answers as to how they could best improve these expensive but cheaply manufactured purchases Next Level Armament engineers approached each deficiency scientifically; taking EVERY aspect into consideration and then used their ultra-precision tolerance equipment and machining experience to develop The NLX308.They say that it was a natural progression of the market that led them to develop solid solutions for the 308 first.
Lathe operations are performed on ultra-high precision live tooling Mazak Machines and are then transferred to Haas SS Precision CNC Milling Machines. Each step of the way is carefully monitored through precision Touch Probes for the most exact and precise machining available anywhere in the world today. After machining, the NLX308 Lower & Upper Receivers are given a tough hard coat anodized finish.
- Precision CNC Machined from 7075 T6 Aluminum Billet Blank
- Hardcoat Anodized to U. S. Military Specifications
- DPMS Profile
***MUST SHIP TO A VALID FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSEE***
***CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO MASSACHUSETTS***
FFL Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.