Next Level Armament NLX556 Elite Series AR-15 Lower Receiver MULTI-CAL
Introducing the all new ELITE receivers from Next Level Armament all of the sexy of billet in a forging without the high price of Billet machining. Precision machined from aerospace grade 7075 T-6 aluminum forgings.
The Next Level Armament stripped, semi-auto, ELITE series lower receiver delivers custom shop quality without the typical custom shop price. The perfect platform to start your ultimate, mission-specific, AR15 rifle, carbine or pistol. Manufactured in the United States in an aerospace certified manufacturing facility from a high-strength, 7075 T-6 aluminum forging for reliable performance and outstanding durability. Built to exact Mil-Spec dimensions and requirements, hard coat Type III Class II anodized finish adds extra strength to the receiver walls and delivers superior abrasion-resistance for rugged field use. Precision-machined to ensure perfect fit, drop-in installation of Mil-Spec, aftermarket components.
- Precision Machined in the United States in an Aerospace Certified manufacturing facility from aerospace grade 7075 T-6 aluminum forgings
- Type III Class II Hard Coat Anodized - Black
- Multi-Cal marked
FFL Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 50% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.