Pre-Labor Day Email Only Deal #1 - Aero Precision & Ballistic Advantage AR .308 Build Kit
Building your own custom .308 AR rifle is a snap when you have all of the right parts. It's even easier when someone has already done the legwork to source all of the components, made sure they are of the highest quality and fit and then put them all into a nice little package for you and it's a complete no-brainer when they do all of that and then offer it to you at a price you cannot beat if you tried putting it all together yourself AND THEN offering to ship it all to you FOR FREE!
Well that's exactly what we have done and we guarantee you're going to like it!
Just add the DPMS profile stripped lower receiver, hand guard, stock & mag of your choice and you're ready to go. This kit has everything else you need.
This project kit includes all of the following high-quality parts:
- 18" Ballistic Advantage .308 Modern Series Barrel, 1:10 Twist, Rifle-Length Gas System, QPQ Nitride Finish, Threaded 5/8 X 24
- Aero Precision M5 .308 Upper Receiver - 7075 T6 Aluminum, Black Anodized Finish, Forward Assist and Ejection Port Cover Pre-Assembled
- Aero Precision M5 .308 / 7.62 Complete Bolt Carrier Group, 8620 Steel, Mil-Spec Phosphate Finish, Chrome Lined, Forward Assist Serrations, 9310 Bolt, Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI), High Pressure Tested (HPT), Properly Staked Gas Key
- Ground Zero Precision Steel .750 Low-Profile Gas Block
- Seamless Stainless Steel Rifle Length Gas Tube with Roll Pin
- Mil-Spec A2 "Birdcage" 5/8 X 24 Flash Hider - with Crush Washer
- Mil-Spec .308 / 7.62 Charging Handle - Black Anodized Aluminum
- Enhanced Mil-Spec .308 Lower Parts Kit with Stainless Steel Fire Control Group
- Mil-Spec Dimension .308 6-Position Carbine Buffer Tube - 6061 Aluminum, Black Hard Coat Anodized, Threaded for DPMS Profile Lower Receivers
- .308 Carbine "Stubby" Buffer
- .308 Carbine Buffer Spring