Quick Build Stainless .223 / 5.56 AR-15 Kit with Complete 12" KEYMOD Free-Floated Upper Receiver (QB-TF12S) - FREE SHIPPING
Building your own custom Free-Floated AR-15 Carbine Rifle is a snap when you have all of the right parts. It's even easier when someone has already done the legwork to source all of the components, made sure they are of the highest quality and fit, BUILDS AND TESTS THE UPPER RECEIVER and then put them all into a nice little package for you and it's a complete no-brainer when they do all of that and then offer it to you at a price you cannot beat if you tried putting it all together yourself AND THEN offering to ship it all to you FOR FREE!
Well that's exactly what we have done and you're going to love it!
Just add your stripped lower receiver and mag and you're ready to go.
This build kit includes all of the following high-quality parts:
- 16" Govt. Profile 416R Stainless Steel.223 / 5.56 Wylde Chambered, 1:8 twist Barrel, Button Rifled
- Ground Zero Precision Dead Bolt +P Gen II Premium Full-Mass Bolt Carrier Group - Slick Black Phosphate, Chrome Lined, Magnetic Particle Inspected, High Pressure Tested
- Ground Zero Precision 7075 T-6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum Stripped Upper Receiver, Hard Coat Anodized (Black) to MIL-A-8625
- 12" Trinity Force P1812 KEYMOD Free Float Hand Guard with Barrel nut
- Two (2) Low Profile Keymod Rail Sections
- Mil-Spec Diameter Enhanced Alpha 6-Position Patrol Stock - Black
- Ground Zero Precision Mod 1 .750 Stainless Steel Micro Gas Block - Parkerized Black Finish
- Seamless Stainless Steel Carbine Length Gas Tube with Roll Pin
- A2 "Birdcage" 1/2 X 28" Flash Hider with Crush Washer - Salt Bath QPQ Nitride Finish
- Mil-Spec Charging Handle - 7075 T-6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum, Hard Coat Anodized (Black) to MIL-A-8625
- Mil-Spec Dust Cover Door Assembly with Pin, C-Clip and Spring
- Mil-Spec Target Forward Assist with Spring and Roll Pin
- Complete Nitride Enhanced Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit
- "Slick-Kote" Carbine Buffer Spring
- Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer
- Mil-Spec Castle Nut
- Mil-Spec End Plate
Recommended tools for assembly (not included):