Rise Armament Flat RA-140 & Trinity Enhanced 9 Position AR15 Buffer Extension Kit
Upgrade your AR with this simple to install upgrade kit! Kit includes the following:
RISE ARMAMENT'S NEW RA-140 (FLAT) SUPER-SPORTING TRIGGER
The RA-140 Flat Super Sporting Trigger (SST) is a high-performing, cost-effective upgrade to replace mil-spec triggers. It has a straight, flat trigger blade and includes anti-walk pins for installation.
- Clean break with a short reset
- Flat, straight trigger blade for enhanced control and lighter-feeling pull weight
- Includes free anti-walk trigger pins — a $12 value
- Single-stage trigger system
- 3.5-lb. pull weight
- Drop safety feature
- Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette
- Unit weight: 2.6 oz.
- Manufactured and assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Fits AR-style platforms built to Mil-Spec dimensions (calibers include .223/5.56, .308, 6.5, 9mm, and more)
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- To view installation instructions, watch our tutorial here or read our tutorial here
- Rise Armament products are backed by a lifetime guarantee. If you have any issues with a RISE Armament product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: The set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
TRINITY FORCE AR ENHANCED 9-POSITION BUFFER TUBE KIT WITH FLAT WIRE BUFFER SPRING
The Enhanced AR Receiver Extension Kit is constructed from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum and hardened steel. Featuring a 9 Position MIL-SPEC receiver extension tube you are sure to find the perfect length of pull. The buffer tube is Type III Hard Coat Anodized for maximum corrosion and wear resistance. The enhanced flat wire buffer spring with 3 oz. carbine buffer are included as well as a hardened steel castle nut and enhanced lower receiver end plate with quick disconnect (QD) sling port.
- 9 position MIL-SPEC receiver extension tube
- Enhanced flat wire buffer spring
- Steel MIL-SPEC castle nut
- Enhanced Aluminum End Plate w/ QD Sling Port
- 3oz. carbine buffer