Rise Armament RA-312 Competition Rifle - Free Shipping
Built for precision and blazing speed; lightweight and accurate, the RA-312 by Rise Armament is perfectly balanced for enhanced shooting at your fingertips. Want to shoot like the pro's? Then shoot what the pro's shoot!
- Lightweight for speed and fluidity
- 18.8-inch 416 stainless steel barrel, slim-line profile and fluted for lower weight
- 15-inch carbon fiber handguard, light and strong with repositionable Picatinny rails
- RISE Armament RA-535 Advanced-Performance Trigger (3.5 pound)
- Milled 7075 aluminum billet receiver with mil-spec hardcoat
- Premium nickel boron bolt carrier group
- Stainless steel RISE Armament RA-701 compensator, designed and built to help stay on target
- JP Enterprises adjustable gas block
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Overall Length: 35.185 inches
- Barrel Length: 18.8 inches
- Handguard Length: 15 inches
- Shown with optional Burris LRS optic, available for an additional $483
***MUST SHIP TO A VALID FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSEE***
***CALIFORNIA DEALERS MUST ADD CFL***
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.