Rise Armament RA-434 High Performance Drop-In AR Trigger (HPT)
A super-fast reset, nearly imperceivable over-travel and smooth crisp trigger pull sets the RA-434 High Performance Trigger (HPT) apart from all others in its class. With its trigger, hammer and disconnector machined from heat treated tool steel and finished with Fail Zero's ultra-smooth EXO nickel boron coating the RA-434 will help you fire more quickly, more accurately and with less "trigger distraction".
- 3.5-lb. pull weight
- Unit weight: 2.3 oz.
- Quick reset for faster response time between shots
- Lightened trigger pull with super-crisp release to improve accuracy and increase target acquisition
- Combines straight trigger functionality and comfort with curved control
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Perfectly fits most 308 and .223 AR style platforms (Not recommended for Sig MPX)
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in Broken Bow Oklahoma according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- Quality-assured with high-tech inspection equipment that can measure up to five decimal places—two beyond the standard and far more precise than the human eye can detect
- Precision CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Trigger, Hammer & Disconnector all finished in Fail Zero EXO Nickle Boron for an ultra-smooth feel, release & reset.
- Contained in RISE Armament’s light-weight aerospace grade aluminum housing with a beautiful black 8625 hardcoat anodized finish
- The set screws in the housing should be used with any trigger pins
- Anti-walk / Anti-Rotation pins NOT included.
- Note: The set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
PREVIOUS SKU(S): RA-434-S