Stubborn Mule Rogue 50 Single Shot AR15 Lower Receiver
The Rogue 50 SS single shot AR15 lower receiver by Stubborn Mule Outdoor Supply is the perfect platform to build your single shot, tack driving dream gun around. Initially designed for 50 BMG bolt action upper receivers, the Rogue 50 SS lower is marked multi-cal so you're not limited. It all starts with an 7075 T6511 aerospace quality aluminum billet blank, precision CNC machined and finished in a beautiful type 3 hard coat anodizing.
- Produced entirely by SMOS Arms from start to finish
- Designed for bolt action 50 BMG upper receivers but marked multi-cal
- Machined from 7075 T6511 Billet Aluminum Blank
- Finished in black type 3 hard anodizing
- No provision for bolt catch assembly
***MUST SHIP TO A VALID FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSEE***
***CALIFORNIA DEALERS MUST ADD CFL***
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the order comment box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.