Trinity Force Legacy 1-6 X 24 Tactical Rifle Scope
The Trinity Force Legacy 1-6 x 24 rifle scope is specifically designed for modern tactical rifles such as the M4 and AR-15. Its compact size and light weight low profile makes this scope the perfect pair for your flat-top AR style rifle. Large easy to grasp windage and elevation adjustment turret knobs make zeroing a breeze with no extra adjustment tools necessary or removable caps to keep up with. Manufactured using a high strength aerospace grade aluminum alloy with a special anti-corrosion and anti-reflective treatment, built to be shock and vibration resistant. Special anti-reflective lens coating and waterproof nitrogen filled body allows this optic to be shooter ready no matter the environment. True 1X low magnification for close targeting and quick power adjustment up to 6X magnification for longer distances you'll be all set to enjoy quick, precise and crystal clear target acquisition within the full accuracy range of your rifle.
- Scope Magnification: 1X to 6X Variable Power
- Objective: 24mm
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Eye Relief: 4.2" (Low), 1.4" (High)
- Exit Pupil: 13.4 - 1.1mm
- Linear FOV (feet at 100 yds.): 112 - 25.5 (Variable)
- M.O.A.: 1/2
- Turret Click Value: 1/8 M.O.A.
- Lens Coating: Fully Coated (FC) - Anti-Reflection (Green)
- Fog Proof (ºF): -4º to 122º
- Water Proof: to 3.8 ft.
- Environment Stabilazation: Nitrogen Gas Filled
- Precision machined housing, inner components and adjustment knobs from high strength aerospace grade aluminum alloy
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized - Anti-Reflective Black
- Corrosion Treatment: Yes, all aluminum and steel components
- MOUNTING RINGS AND HARDWARE NOT INCLUDED
Loosen the visibility adjustment ring and turn the eyepieces until the cross hair can be clearly seen then simply tighten the visibility adjustment ring to lock in the eye piece adjustment.
For elevation and windage, adjusting the rotating turret dials on the scope body will allow for quick and effective zeroing. NOTE: Each click value on the turret dials represents 7mm of directional adjustment at a distance of 100 yards or 1/8 M.O.A.
IMPORTANT: This scope contains fully coated optical lenses. Never attempt to clean the optic glass with your bare hand. Always use a soft cloth and lens cleaner.