Ground Zero Precision TTI Firepower PMAG Extension - State Senator Kevin De Leon Edition
In honor of the Internet's favorite gun grabbing state senator from California, Kevin De Leon (D-Las Angeles) we've created this limited run +5 round PMAG base pad! It not only disperses 30 magazine clips in half a second but adds 5 more bullet thingies and multiplies the Democrat's math by a factor of 3!
Taran Tactical Innovations and Ground Zero Precision have teamed up to bring you the firepower base pad / magazine extension designed specifically for Magpul PMAG magazines. This base pad allows you to increase the capacity of your Magpul PMAG magazines by up to five rounds depending on which magazine you are using. Made from aerospace grade aluminum and featuring a flat black hardcoat anodized finish this extension is as durable as it is sexy. A single piece solid design helps to add additional weight to the magazine so that it drops free easier from the firearm ultimately making your ability to reload much quicker.
The TTI Firepower PMAG Magazine Extension / Base Pad, Kevin De Leon Edition, is designed to give you the edge over your competition and guaranteed to trigger the shit out of elected Democrats everywhere.
- Patented, proven push-pin design
- Quickly and easily attaches to and detaches from the magazine tube
- No specialty tools, devices, or additional springs required for assembly/disassembly, simply pop off the insert at the bottom of the spring and slide on the extension
- One piece design; no small parts to keep track of
- Minimal length addition to allow usage while in a prone position
- Holds 25+1 rounds on the PMAG20
- Holds 35+1 rounds on the PMAG30
- Holds 46+1 rounds on the PMAG40
- Adds weight to magazine base to help mags drop free easier for faster reloads
- CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Hard Anodized
- Made in the USA by Taran Tactical Innovations
- Reverse compatible with GEN2 PMAGs