Tyrant CNC Designs Halo MiniVert Foregrip - Black
Introducing the newest AR-15 Vertical Foregrip from Tyrant CNC Designs, the HALO MiniVert Grip! A perfect combination of aesthetics and functionality, this new AR-15 foregrip is best for those who are searching for the added control and stability of a forward assisting vertical grip without the bulkiness and added weight that you get from other vertical grips. Its slight angle offers great ergonomics and allows the shooter to operate with comfort and confidence. The lower lip extension takes ergonomics to the next level, allowing the shooter to either hold the vertical foregrip traditionally or by tucking the pinky behind for a very comfortable grip. The aggressive side knurl on the lower portions of the VFG allow for ample yaw control when manipulating the firearm. Best of all is its overall small dimension will help make your AR-15 rifle more compact, less susceptible to snagging and keep that all important weight down on a lightweight build! Add it to any M-LOK or KeyMod rail using its direct compatibility with both systems. Don't wait, get your Keymod foregrip and/or MLOK foregrip now!
- Durable (all aluminum, skeletonized AR vertical grip)
- Use as Keymod foregrip and MLOK foregrip (direct interchangeable)
- Comfortable (chamfered edges for a smooth feel)
- Lip extension for additional grip styles
- Chamfered holes to allow finger placement inside
- Machined knurl for supreme grip
- Extremely lightweight
- Beadblasted and Type III Hardcoat
- CNC engraved Logo
- Install kit included
- Length- 2.75"
- Width- .800"
- Weight- 2.5 oz
- M-Lok and Keymod fasteners
- Hex key