Ground Zero Precision AGBX Ultra-Light Low Profile Adjustable Gas Block - .750
The Ground Zero Precision AGBX adjustable, low profile gas block is manufactured to ensure proper function of the gas-system and engineered to fit inside most free float fore ends. This block utilizes 2 DLC treated machine grade-5 set screws to firmly hold it in place, a stainless steel adjustment screw, stainless steel lock-down screw, and a standard 5/64" x 5/16" gas tube roll pin. Allows the user to quickly fine-tune their gas system for their specific loading and buffer set up, ensuring light, smooth recoil and enhanced reliability.
- Material: Precision CNC Machined from Aerospace Grade 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Black Hardcoat Anodized
- Inside Diameter: 0.750"
- Supported Platforms: AR-15 in .223, 5.56, .223 Wylde, 300 AAC Blackout, 6.5 Grendel, .22 Nosler and more. (NOT RECOMMENDED FOR AR-10, .308 OR OTHER BIG BORE APPLICATIONS!)
- Type: Low Profile
- Fully Adjustable
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Attachment Type: Double Set Screw
- Weights only .65 oz!
- Proudly manufactured in Texas U.S.A.