UTG PRO Ops Ready S4 Mil-spec AR-15 Stock Kit - Black
UTG-PRO is proud to announce the Ops Ready S4 Mil-Spec AR Stock; their latest entry in the "minimalist" ultra-light weight AR stock category and it is awesome! Weighing in at only 7.2 ozs with its removable cheek piece installed the Ops Ready S4 stock is solidly in the top of the pack among the lightest stocks on the market right now. Made from high strength impact resistant polymer and built for heavy duty use with the tightest tolerances possible for the most secure fit and function the S4 maintains a minimal profile that is smaller than all other AR stocks in its class making it ideal for SBRs or anyone wanting to cut weight from their rifle without sacrificing comfort and durability.
The S4 includes a removable ergonomic slanted check rest, rubberized butt pad and built-in reversible sling swivel mounts for left or right handed shooters as well as a standard sling loop for traditional mount slings. This stock is only 4.28" long without the included cheek piece installed and 5.51" with the cheek piece and allows 4 position adjustability for shooter comfort, length of pull and ease of shouldering when wearing a load bearing vest or plate carrier system.KIT INCLUDES:
- UTG PRO Ops Ready S4 Mil-Spec AR Stock - Black
- Ground Zero Precision 7075-T6 Carbine Buffer Tube (Mil-Spec Dimensions) - Hard Coat Anodized Black to Mil-Spec Type III Class II (MIL-A-8625 Rev. F)
- Ground Zero Precision Mil-Spec Castle Nut
- Ground Zero Precision Carbine AR-15 Buffer - 3.8 oz
- Ground Zero Precision Slick-Kote™ Carbine AR-15 Spring
- All UTG Pro and Ground Zero Precision parts included in this kit are proudly made in the U.S.A.!
The Best Never Rest Warranty - Lifetime
|Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product's life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.